Rosalie B.

"Garland Gray II" wrote:

If you obtain the guide published by Chesapeake Bay Mag (and pay attention
to any channel "peculiarities" mentioned), you should have no problem with
either Deltaville or Reedville. Even those familiar with the waters had to
enter "the first time". I've had no problem w/ either place, and would even
say that only Jackson Creek could be tricky w/o the guide.

We followed a couple of newbie boats into Jackson Creek, and they had
the Skipper Bob anchorage book (which has no pictures or charts) and
they got in fine.

Of course you can go to Fishing Bay instead, and that entrance is not
particularly tricky if all the ATONs are there (which they weren't
when we made our visit).

grandma Rosalie