Gould 0738

JimH,
I think Chuck might be out of the loop, and doesn't realize the magazines
sell these fluff pieces to anyone who wants to pay for them.

Wrong. I make 100% of the editorial decisions in the publication. Not exactly
"out of the loop".

What I can't figure out is why he is so upset about such a common practice.

Well then figure this out. First, I'm not "upset", just shocked that a guy who
doesn't know **** from shine about the situation presumes to insist that the
item was written to order and involves and advertising deal. You're just flat
wrong, John, Jon, whatever.... Insisting over and over again that you are
right, with *no* evidence other than your own insistence,
makes you look extremely silly.