Jonathan Ganz

I beleive him more than I believe Bush who is the pocket of the big
pharmaceutical companies. He gave them billions and he gave the
rest of us NOTHING. Bush has gone back on just about all of his
campaign promises, including allowing drugs from Canada and allowing
medicare to bargain for drug prices.

If you actually read what Kerry said, you would know that the
rest of what you've asked was answered thoroughly and completely.
Do us all a favor and read before you post.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Maxprop" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

No. He clearly said in the last debate that no one would be forced to
join. Something similar would be just fine with me.

And you believe him??? Federalized health care is not a viable option
without participation at nearly 100%. Who's going to pay for all that
congressional-level coverage? You? Me? Yeah, and businesses--literally
all of them. At $7K per individual per year, which is what is being doled
out by taxpayers for members of Congress, it ain't gonna be up to the
individual, as you imply. Check out Britain's and Canada's system. You
can
pay for your own health care in either of those two countries, but you are
NOT allowed to buy your own, independent health coverage--only the
gummint's. Without full participation the system won't have adequate
funding.

Of course Kerry will change his position on this issue half a dozen times
or
more before anything becomes law, if he's elected.

Max