Marshall Banana

Also Sprach Marshall Banana :
Also Sprach Windjammer :

I have been messing about with a laptop and an Ipaq 3670 with Fugawi along
with an old Magellan 3000 GPS. It works, but it is really clunky and then
there are all the cables that lie around.

Is there a solution that I could mount at the steering pedestal on a
sailboat that can use both purchased and free(enc) charts? This could be a
chart plotter, a PDA or even an addition to my existing older PDA.

If you like the PDA form factor, you might look at the Garmin Ique.. it's
a PDA running PalmOS with a built-in GPS. It of course displays Garmin
charts naitively, and with software from Fugawi it can display the free
ENC charts.

I should really read all the replies to a thread before throwing im my two
bits.

Dan

--
Microsoft Haiku #163