William R. Watt

Brian Whatcott ) writes:
On 15 Oct 2004 06:24:48 -0700, (Backyard
Renegade) wrote:

Morgan Ohlson wrote in message ...

I get a little tired of those who call themselves designers and only want
people to buy books or []...
Morgan O.

Holy crap! You come here with basically nothing asking for free help.
You get two professional working designers helping you on your threads
and you respond with this? If I were Evan and Steve, I would tell you
to []...

Yeah, the Backyard Renegade...

What he (BR) said....

I disagree. The guy's an engineer and bound to be picky. You have to make
allowances for engineers.

homepage:
www.ncf.ca/~ag384/top.htm