Gould 0738

Thanks for writing & posting this, Chuck.

Some scarce boating content for the NG, a screw-up detector for me.

My "executive editor" has a degree in English, but she doesn't know anything
about boats. Running something through here is useful. If ten guys say, "Hey!
What about this?" I can figure out whether it needs to be incorporated into or
removed from the text.

Very interesting reading. I am
a fan of old fashioned flooded cell batteries, but these are worth
looking into.

I am also a flooded cell fan. I would certainly consider batteries like these
if
I needed to get the maximum amount of power into a minimal amount of space.