DSK

I fail to see where this rather simple statement mentions welfare or
schools. Can you explain further?

Vito wrote:
Sure. They are not mentioned elsewhere in the Constitution either. Therefor
10 reserves them to the states or people making it unconstitutional for
fedgov to take part in or control our schools or welfare systems or police
or .... etc. That's the states' job.

Yes, and the states are the ones who are primarily responsible for
keeping the ball rolling. Personally, I'd agree that the Feds have no
business saying anything at all about schools but the big issues that
comes up is one of interstate accountability... and that *is*
constitutionally the Fed's job.

The income tax is also unconstitutional... the Supreme Court knocked
down a Federal income tax two or three times (maybe more) before they
finally let it stick... the reason? World War 1.

Frankly, the most important democracy in the world is our corporations.
The problem is that most shares are held by mutual funds or retirement
funds who just hand over a proxy. Would you do that with your vote for
President... or for county commissioner?

Regards
Doug King