JimH

"thunder" wrote in message
On Fri, 15 Oct 2004 09:26:01 -0400, JimH wrote:

http://www.democrats.org/news/200410140008.html

Sure I did. And I loved the part about pre-emptive strikes. Do you
agree with such dirty tactics?

No, I was more interested in the reports of the RNC paying $500,000 to a
company ripping up democratic voter registration forms, or the former
Republican Party official who stated "I am looking to take Democrats of
the voter rolls", or, the Republican who stated "I we do not suppress the
Detroit vote, we are going to have a tough time in this election cycle."

And what dirty tactic were you referring to? Oh yeah, a preemptive press
release. What dirty SOBs those dems are.

That's it....change the discussion. I posted a report by the DNC showing
the tactics it is taking on alleging voter fraud. You accused me of not
reading it. I posted the section of the report that I found a problem with.
You post your interpretation of a separate 2 sentence statement about the
RNC that is under investigation and unconfirmed.

Nice spin.

Nice try.