Gould 0738

f you would put your head out of Harry's ass and read some of the ON TOPIC
posts you would see that I do.

You waded in with an unprovoked bitchy personal comment, trying to start the
fight we're having now. Was that on topic? When I responded to your unprovoked
bitchy comment, you followed up with another. My gawd, what an asset you are to
the group.

You may have a very short memory. Run an advanced search in Google, using Bomar
and your previous screen names, and see whether you should be lecturing others
about topic. I'm embarrassed for you, frankly.

I'll see if I can recall the last time you posted something on topic and I came
charging in with snide personal remarks to try and hijack or divert the thread.
Sounds to me that somebody who behaves *that* way has a head up another's ass,
not I.