Backyard Renegade

Morgan Ohlson wrote in message ...

I get a little tiered of those who call themselves designers and only whant
people to buy books or get stuffed...
Morgan O.

Holy crap! You come here with basically nothing asking for free help.
You get two professional working designers helping you on your threads
and you respond with this? If I were Evan and Steve, I would tell you
to get stuffed... And to make my personal observation watching your
threads for the last few weeks, I would note that even folks like Monk
and Gardner say that is will be a matter of luck if you can get a
first try at balancing a sail on a new boat right the first time, even
with all the calculations. And screw me, but I hope you end up with a
hard lee helm. Spoiled children, geeeeze...

Yeah, the Backyard Renegade...