basskisser

"P.Fritz" wrote in message ...
"JimH" wrote in message

"basskisser" atl_man2@a href="http://www.serverlogic3.com/lm/rtl3.asp?si=1&k=yahoo%20com" onmouseover="window.status='yahoo.com'; return true;" onmouseout="window.status=''; return true;"yahoo.com/a wrote in message
om...
"Jon Smithe" wrote in message
I changed my mind, I am voting for John Kerry, he agrees with me.

"RGrew176" wrote in message
johnkerryads.websiteanimal.com/

Finally you're getting some sense. OR, is that just another of your

lies?

How do you *get some sense*? If you mean common sense and you found a

place
to get it you may want to run over and get some for yourself.

yeah,, but he couldn't install it until he bought and installed a sack full
of basic intelligence first.

Idiot, know wonder your wife ran you off. She was probably sick and
tired of having to explain everything to you.