Stephen Baker

Morgan says:

You know... usenet isn't really a market.

Nor is it a place where advice must be freely given to all that ask. I am not
here to sell anything. Nor am I here to give free advice to those who complain
when I suggest that a book might be the best answer.

This is not an area ONLY for the already enlightened. It's as simple as
that!

That is very true - but it is an area where a great many people are giving away
the information that they usually get paid to know, for free.
Why do I offer free advice on Usenet, when this is my business and what puts
food on my table? Well, that's a damn'd good question right now.

Steve "think about it...."