Morgan Ohlson

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 21:28:12 +0200, Jelle wrote:

Morgan Ohlson wrote:

On Thu, 14 Oct 2004 13:41:59 +0200, Jelle wrote:

Morgan Ohlson wrote:

Morgan O.
Former engineer in the aircraft industry.

And a lot of hands on experience with GPR in that industry I presume?

Yes, in the department I worked everybody, except for adminstrators worked
with some kind of composites. At that time we didn't work with for instance
Spectra, but that I did later on...

Perhaps could understand that there is basicly no difference at all in
building a graphite mast or a GRP mast...

Basicly there are no difference between vacuume or non-vacuum processes
either.... only the resulting percentage of voids.

Morgan O.