Morgan Ohlson

On 14 Oct 2004 21:32:17 GMT, Stephen Baker wrote:

Morgan O says:

I get a little tiered of those who call themselves designers and only whant
people to buy books or get stuffed...

If you'd like to pay the $50 per hour consultation fee that I usually charge
(and get), then I would be happy to entertain all your questions at great
length ;-)
However, if you are looking for free-ish info, then the book is as good as it
gets.

You know... usenet isn't really a market.

It's as simple as that!

I'm greatful for those who like a debate... but if anyone tries to embaress
me or others for not being educated enough before debating... he will get a
straight boot up his ass!

This is not an area ONLY for the already enlightened. It's as simple as
that!

Morgan O.