Marshall Banana

Also Sprach JAXAshby :
Two new sailboats sold in the entire state of Washington July through Sept over

Some of the other numbers also don't make "cents." 20 I/0 boats under
10'? 177 inboard boats under 10'? I'm pretty sure I've ever seen an
under 10' boat with an I/O or inboard.

Dan

--
Never drink coke in a moving elevator. The elevator's motion coupled with
the chemicals in coke produce hallucinations. People tend to change into