Lloyd Sumpter

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

On Sat, 29 Nov 2003 14:25:12 +0000, Tex Houston wrote:

"Karl Denninger" wrote in message
Shopping for groceries at WM, ex-meat (which I do not buy there); all packaged
products from major manufacturers - the same as in any other

store
- saves me EASILY $20 weekly on groceries.

And to get within that $20 at the local grocer, I have to use my "reward card"
and let them link my purchase to my name, address and phone number.

You use your real name, phone number and address on those "reward cards"?

Tex

He he...I'm guessing Bill Gates and Donald Duck have pretty big grocery bills...

Lloyd