Gould 0738

How would I go about getting stats like these for CT?

All the best,

Tom

These statistics are based on data collected by the Washington State Department
of Licensing when vessels are registered. A non-profit organization called
Washington Sea Grant chedcks through the applications and compiles the data.

I get the statistics as a member of the local Marine Trade Association. If
there is a similar group in CT, they may have similar statistics available-
whether they would care to disclose them or not (if they have them in the first
place) might be another question.