IDT 512

David Patnaude wrote in message ...
(IDT 512) wrote in
om:

ok the "anc lt" switch did trigger the aluminum pole light, i didnt
think that was called anchor light and i thought that turned on with
the "nav lt" switch.

anchor light is the stern light only.

navigation lights are both the bow and stern lights at the same time.

OK i took it out last weekend for the 1st time, everything went pretty
good except that the boat chine walked several times, pretty scary
feeling especially since it was my 1st time driving a boat... do any
of you have this same problem? any fixes for it? I did some reading on
it and some say that 4 blade props can sometimes cure it, I dont see
how though...