DSK

Gilligan wrote:
Who really cares?

They both belong in jail for failing to uphold the Constitution, as required
by their oaths of respective offices.

If you believe that either of them will make America a better place you are
a very, very sad case.

I agree, somewhat.

It's very unfortunate that our country has arrived at such a terrible
episode in our history, with such an uncertain future. Our military
power is being squandered, our economic strength is being bled away, our
enormous wealth is being squandered or worse being bled into the pockets
of the super-rich.

It is equivalent to our home being on fire. I don't believe that Kerry
is the fire department, but my priority is to get the doofus kid playing
with matches out of the house.

DSK