Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
katysails wrote:
YA know..this is about the most sensible political thread going on this
ng...for once I'm inclined to believe you...maybe we should all just get out
our old Barry buttons and do the deed. Ralph Nader is no option...he's not
only dead, he's also a zombie.

If Nader dropped out of the race, and asked his supporters to vote for
Kerry or whomever they chose to vote for, his credibility and stature
would greatly be enhanced. There is no way he can claim that there
isn't a difference in this election. If he did that, the next time he
ran for office, he would probably get far more support and end up have
more of a voice in our national agenda. As it is now, he's less than a
loser. I used to respect him. I don't any longer.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com