Me

In article . net,
"Doug" wrote:

Have you looked at the SEA157? We have tugboat customers who won't use any
other brand. Some operator familiarization is required as the controls are
not intuitively obvious. We have areas on the Columbia River where local VHF
high band public safety radios (police, fire, ambulance) blast through on
top of marine channels on most brands. The SEA brand is immune to the
interference.
I have not had reports of any public safety interference on the new Standard
and Icom units, but have not really sought out the information either.
From a factory warranty standpoint, Vertex Standard Horizon is hard to beat.
They stand behind their equipment the best.
Doug K7ABX

and the SEA157 is back in production, and that is "Way Cool"........

Me