Tom Becker

Default Carpet stain wicking on mid-berth walls

... then hoist a middle finger...

To the contrary, Gould0738, I thanked you for your - and others' - help with
my problem; I used none of your disguised language, nor hoisted any signals.
Reread the message. It's the other posts, by far entirely OT, that I'm
forever disappointed with.

I didn't group you, nor anyone else specific, with Harry but your
interpretation of my post as an attack suggests that you do; if that's so,
it's unfortunate. Nonetheless, thanks again, for your assistance. Repeat
the preceding sentence until you hear it.

Now what will you do, shoot my hull for my mother forking politeness?