Lloyd Sumpter

Default O/T Sports Illustrated magazine?

From: Harry Krause

Now there's a boring spectator sport...soccer. About as thrilling as watching
paint dry.

Actually soccer is the most spectator popular sport in the world. It is
alleged that countries have gone to war over the outcome of soccer games.
Heck, look at some of the soccer riots in other countries in past years. Makes
us look tame.

Yeah, I know how popular it is. After watching a couple of games, I wonder why.

I think it's BECAUSE the game is mind-numbingly boring. Don't want the Game to
get in the way of the Drinking and Carousing...

Then again, I find baseball pretty boring to watch as well. And don't get me
started on golf!

Lloyd