Harry Krause

On 13 Oct 2004 11:05:13 GMT, (JAXAshby) wrote:

while I did not study journalism in school, I knew quite a number who did.
Years later I met a woman of very slippery ethics who the business because
**she** was appalled by what she saw in the world of journalism.

While I did not study petroleum engineering in college, I knew quite a
few students who did, including a member of the Kuwaiti royal family,
and, of course, I had heard of George W. Bush, a man of very slippery
ethics, wno entered the oil business and screwed all sorts of investors
out of their money. Later, his ethics slid even lower, and he was
appointed president of the United States, where he once again proved his
incompetency. It was appalling.