Wayne.B

On 13 Oct 2004 11:05:13 GMT, (JAXAshby) wrote:

while I did not study journalism in school, I knew quite a number who did.
Years later I met a woman of very slippery ethics who the business because
**she** was appalled by what she saw in the world of journalism.

That's shocking. I always assumed you were actually a stringer for the
Village Voice, and were just here to get the low down on the world of
boating.

Back to wave height estimation: If you had an offshore oil and gas
platform that was 40 feet off the water, and it sustained wave damage
50 feet in the air, how high was the wave?