Dennis Pogson

William G. Andersen wrote:
The reason for using marine equipment instead of automotive equipment
is because the marine equipment is sealed to prevent electrical
sparks that could ignite fuel fumes.

Is that what the reason is? And all along I thought it was the greedy
*******s in the marine trade trying to make a buck at our expense!

"Wm. E. Fletcher" wrote in message
89 Wellcraft Coastal, twin 230's. Port engine won't start unless
;one raps on the starter or solenoid cylinder. Rather incomvenient
out in Lake Erie to get it started. My basic question is , can I
use an automotive solenoid and does NAPA sell those? Is there a
definite marine solenoid? Thank you. Bill

--
Remove "nospam" from return address.

---