noah

Default Engine Options '89 Bayliner Capri

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 20:59:27 -0400, "Woodchuck"
wrote:

Might be better to buy another boat? Remember this it takes 12-15 horses to
gain 1 MPH! How fast you want to go $$$$$?

I've read this statement before, but it's not an absolute. More of a
curve.

noah

"Rpk" wrote in message
I'm looking to find out what all my options are to replace the 2.3 4 cyl.
that just died.
I'll probably end up totally rebuilding the 2.3, but I'f possible, I would
like to find a few more horsepower if it isn't too much hassle to change.
Has anyone ever replaced an OMC outdrive to a merc?

Any and all opinions and advise is appreciated.

Randy

Courtesy of Lee Yeaton,
See the boats of rec.boats
www.TheBayGuide.com/rec.boats