Jeff Richards

For me, that the poster was not the same as the signature wasn't a concern.
You might be a staff member posting what Bill asked you to post.

But if you intend to use the Internet to sell the product you have to be
aware of the medium you are using, and the nature of the information that is
(or isn't) available to the market you are addressing. In this case, the
information available (or not) on the 'net didn't match the information in
the post, so warning bells are set off.

If you did a presentation at a boat club, you would check beforehand whether
or not the Commodore was VP (Sales) for the local distributor of marine
paints. Similarly, when you start to use the 'net for advertising you need
to check exactly what information is out there that people will access to
evaluate your messages. If it's wrong, you need to correct it. If it's
insufficient, you need to add to it.
--

"tbp" wrote in message
om...
snip

Thank you indeed for your informative reply, sir.

Never would I post messages to betray people nor have I. On the
contrary, it is an effort to provide the most accurate information
from my sphere of knowledge and if I cannot, have no qualms to direct
the person elsewhere with the hopes that the relay is adequate. As a
writer for Mr. Stewart, it is not unusual to write language that does
not indicate the writer and so, "It's Bill Stewart" was written to
direct the reader to that name, to identify the person in a matter of
fact way as though the person was there - a style similar to one
answering a phone. There are many ways to use language to reach out
to people when the person cannot meet with them face to face; however,
I do not belong to the camp of 'language manipulation'. I tend to
think that the accurate (as possible) transfer and accumulation of
information is more convenient, more efficient and more respectful so
that one can proceed with their business. Such is the 'Olympic' of
writing. The rest is as Shakespeare so aptly titled one play, Much
Ado About Nothing. Perhaps you can inform me directly of your
impression of my resume.

As for Mr. Stewart, he is an inventor and is not naturally inclined to
create or improve upon something to betray. That is inconceivable to
an inventor's mind set. As he has difficulty with typing (such is one
reason for my assistance), he would like to correspond with you. You
can email him your contact information.

May this offer of correspondence provide the necessary answers.

Yours truly,
Tania Palme