Don White

Default O/T Sports Illustrated magazine?

I've never been to a'pro' basketball game although we had a semi-pro kind of
league here a number of years ago and on occasion a couple of NBA teams will
play an exhibition type pre-season game here.
The skipper of the boat I crew on has a numberof clients in your general
area. One took him to a Washington game a couple of years ago. He got to
see Michael Jordan play and as a bonus...was introduced to Tara Banks...the
model.
That would be worth the price of admission.

Harry Krause wrote in message

Dunno. I don't like pro football, either. About the only pro sports I'll
watch, and only in person, are baseball and occasionally basketball.
Baseball appeals to me on many levels. I like basketball because you're
so close to the action and you really can see some spectacular athletes
at their best.

--
Email sent to is never read.