rock_doctor

Default Carpet stain wicking on mid-berth walls

"Tom Becker" wrote in message
om...
Thanks for the help, guys. I'm turning the radio off, now. Every time I
come back here I make the same damn mistake of reading other messages,
thinking that there might be something else to learn. Alas.

Instead, I get sick. Why it is that every simple subject has to become a
political gangbang mystifies me. If Harry Krause pilots a boat, I wonder

if
I want to share his seas. Whether he does or not, I won't share his NG.

:-)

1. click on the posted message
2. click on "message" at top of the program window
3. click on "block sender" in the pop up menu
4. click on "yes" on the 'are you sure window'
5. repeat for each sender