Jonathan Ganz

In article ,
Bobsprit wrote:
The First won't suffer from any of these problems.

I've never sailed on a Catalina, so I cannot offer a comparison.

We have a Yamaha 30 in our teaching fleet. It looks a bit strange, but
it is well-balanced and sails well, though not as fast as others of
similar size. It seems to be well-built and had zero blisters or
problems when we hauled it recently (it had been sitting for several
years without being sailed before being donated). It has a decent
interior, but I don't think it would be suited to live-aboard.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com