mccaldwell

Default How to modify rudder on Pisces????

The relevant information is in yesterday's Pisces post, but I forgot
to post the subject as a question and forgot to link it with more
clarity to my Pisces post from a few weeks ago. For those unfamiliar,
my Pisces 17 is a 1985 vintage fiberglass boat with a fiberglass
bucket seat which slides forward in a loose fiberglass "track" to
access space behind the seat and is easily removed from the boat (for
waterside seating, although it's so uncomfortable that I can't imagine
wanting to sit in it unless necessary). There is no attachment point
to the deck and I would prefer not to drill a fiberglass boat for a
seat, backband, footbraces or rudder controls.
Thanks.