Nav

Oh Booby

This troll is just so obvious. The skill in the fisherman is to use the
lightest line and smallest lure. To make the fish think he's winning
when the landing net is closing in on him.

I'm looking forward to the chance to sail your new boat and get some
speed out of her when I next stop in NY -I hope it's not your winter!

Cheers

Bobsprit wrote:

Well, we made our bed and now Alien is for sale!!! Loco's nightmare will begin
soon enough. The horrible part is that in brokering the boat myself, we could
end up without a boat for half of next season. But in the end....it'll be WAY
worth it.

Here's some clues for Loco....The new boat rates around 90-105 on average.
She's considered a "classic" racer cruiser, but she's also newer than the
Depress 30. She's a sloop and there's a lot of room below. She draws over 6
feet.

RB