Harry Krause

Default O/T Sports Illustrated magazine?

Don White wrote:

Anyone buy the Sports Illustrated magazine?....other than the swimsuit
issue?
Current version is supposed to have an article on a local kid playing hockey
in the Quebec Major Jr Hockey League.
His name is Sidney Crosby, and some writers think he could be the next Wayne
Gretzky or Mario Lemieux.
Not bad promo for a 16 year old kid. When he gets drafted, I hope he's not
wasted on one of those Florida teams.

There's a 14 year old in the dc metro area that apparently has signed a
million dollar contract to play soccer.

Now there's a boring spectator sport...soccer. About as thrilling as
watching paint dry.

As for the SI, naw. I look over the swimsuit issue at the checkout
counter. Amazing what one can do with an airbrush, eh?

--
Email sent to is never read.