Wayne.B

Default 28-32' cruiser with flybridge?

On 28 Nov 2003 00:34:00 -0800, (Wannacat) wrote:
We're shopping for a 28-32' cruiser and are really attracted to a
flybridge style. To our dismay, neither Sea Ray nor Chaparral make
cruiser of this type/size. We've seen only one boat with the right
design so far - Bayliner 288 (formerly 2858), but average quality of
its construction makes us wish to have more than one boat to choose
from.

Can anyone suggest other flybridge cruisers of this size? Any tips
will be greatly appreciated!

The Bertram 28, 31 and 33 are all very nice flybridge cruisers.
Although no longer in new production, they were built to last and
there are many good used ones available including my 33 which is for
sale in Stamford, CT.

Pictures at
http://tinyurl.com/wyaq

Broker listing info and more pictures at:

http://tinyurl.com/wybn