Glenn Ashmore

I stopped by their booth at Annapolis. It looks pretty but VERY expensive
and only covers coastal US waters. They are "thinking about" expanding to
the Caribbean but no promises.

Their major source of information is the NOAA doppler radar system so there
is no information more than 150 to 200 miles offshore. That means that in
most of the area you can use a cellphone modem to get the same thing for
free.

I believe I will stick with my $200 polar orbiting weather satellite image
rig, WEFax, Sailmail GRIBB downloads and Herb. All free.

"Joseph" wrote in message
om...
Anyone see this weather system yet - any good? Real-Time radar:

http://onboard.weather.com/