Jack Erbes

Jim Lea wrote:

I have looked at some more options, and am now considering the installation
details. My next question is the exhaust. Most units have a wet exhaust.
Can I cut this into my engine exhaust or do I put a new outlet in?

The other posters have said it is a bad idea but not said why.

The back pressure of the large engine would work against the efficiency
of the smaller generator and when only one of them was running you are
putting a back pressure on the other that can do all sorts of bad things
to engines and even humans.

Jack

--
Jack Erbes in Ellsworth, Maine, USA - jacker at midmaine dot com