brad

What type of power package do you have on this boat. My above
response assumed you have a stern drive like mine, but I believe they
were also available with outboards. If stern drive, what type, what
engine?

Yes it is a stern drive, 4 cyl Merc 3.0L

OK, I have the same power plant. This is a nice package, simple,
reliable, and fairly easy to service. There are at least two ways you
can go re service manuals; I've done both. First, you can get a
manual published by Clymer's, they are available at West Marine and I
imagine at Boat US and Amazon. The Clymer's manual is quite good,
covers all the basic maintenance on BOTH the engine and the outdrive.
You can also order the factory manuals from Mercury, but then you need
to buy two books; one for the engine and one for the outdrive. And
they are not cheap. But if you really like to have as much
information available as possible, these are nice to have.