SteveB

Default Say NO NO NO to Wal-Mart!!!

"Paul Schilter" paulschilter@comcast,dot,net wrote in message

What you say is true, but isn't it also the American way to buy
American? If we buy foreign, won't we have to match the wages paid to
foreign workers to stay competitive. What kind of Texan would do well on a
staple diet of rice? What kind of boat could you afford with the
competitor's wages? It's nice to get the cheapest price, but what will it

do
to America in the long run. I'll pay more to support my neighbor's job. I
hope he'll support mine.
Paul

Go through your house. Toss everything that is not all 100% US made. Write
back and tell us what you have left. Even a lot of parts you have on your
"American" Chevy or Ford were made out of the US. Don't forget those.

Steve