Manlio Laschena

Followup to msg on Sat, 9 Oct 2004 22:03:08 -0300, "Jim Lea"
:
(Original msg on bottom)

Absolutely ...new and separate exhaust ! Would be dangerous to do the
other way.
More ... if the generator is a 3000 rpm type (I mean not a low rev
unit) would be better to have a gas-to-water separator and then two
additional exhaust .. to lower the noise.

Ciao
Manlio

I have looked at some more options, and am now considering the installation
details. My next question is the exhaust. Most units have a wet exhaust.
Can I cut this into my engine exhaust or do I put a new outlet in?

Manlio Laschena
s/y Amarose
http://Delphi-Jedi.org