mgg

I guess they showed a different debate up in NY and Maryland than they
showed to the rest of the nation.. I saw Kerry squirming, spinning, and
getting aggravated quite often. Bush clearly won this one.

I guess they showed a different one in Florida as well. When I wrote to a
buddy there about how Kerry crushed Bush again, his answer was the same as
yours. It's funny how two people can watch the same thing and have exactly
opposing views as to the result. If you're a right wing nut, or a left wing
liberal, the views will always be slanted to favor your candidate...the
debates are for the more middle of the road folk.

FWIW, I voted for Bush the first time, and he let me down. I'll not vote for
him again.

--Mike

"NOYB" wrote in message

"Harry Krause" wrote in message