Harry Krause

Default 28-32' cruiser with flybridge?

Coff wrote:
(Wannacat) wrote in message . com...
Hello,

We're shopping for a 28-32' cruiser and are really attracted to a
flybridge style. To our dismay, neither Sea Ray nor Chaparral make
cruiser of this type/size. We've seen only one boat with the right
design so far - Bayliner 288 (formerly 2858), but average quality of
its construction makes us wish to have more than one boat to choose
from.

Can anyone suggest other flybridge cruisers of this size? Any tips
will be greatly appreciated!

WC

If you are looking for a solid flybridge cruiser in that size range,
check out:

http://www.seasportboats.com

SeaSport makes some *very* capable ocean-going cruisers. Much better
than "average" quality of construction. I'm not a fan of the I/O power
offerings, but there are alternatives.

--
Email sent to is never read.