Peggie Hall

Eisboch wrote:

Amazing little critters, those friendly bacteria!

Seriously, thanks for the info. I've been thinking about it since I saw
the show (why, I have no idea) and you certainly cleared up my questions.

You watched it for the same reason I was so fascinated with the one they
did on airport runway construction and how much different and more
complex it is than highway construction...and remember it every time I
fly anywhere. Also love the one they did on the west coast coastal
highway and bridge construction. Why? D'd if I know...it's just interesting.

--
Peggie