TC

Dan Krueger wrote:

Where are you and what do you want to do with it? Inshore, offshore,
lake, river, etc? It all makes a big difference. Tom mention the
Polars. I have looked at the 23 and it's a great boat. The layout
is outstanding. I also like the Key West. A lot depends on where
you are and your service options. I would highly recommend a 115 or
150 4-stroke for a boat that size. The tougher the conditions, the
less power you can use. I have a 19.5' center console and can rarely
run my 115 4 stroke at WOT due to sea conditions.

Dan

TC wrote:
I am looking at both boats. The Sea Hunt price for a 2004 is around
21K. I think the Mako is around 19K. Sea Hunt has not been around
long and while Mako has, I've heard quality has dropped due to it
being sold repeatedly.

Opinions?

It's a family boat. We plan to use it primarily for fishing.
Secondary is park and cookout. Maybe some tubing. I live in central
FL so it will be used for off-shore, in-shore and lakes. Maybe 35%
off-shore and 45% in-shore. The boat I'm looking at (Sea Hunt) has a
115 four-stroke.