Harry Krause

Default OT--Sleazy politics...Dems caught TRYING TO EXTEND budget crisis

Curtis CCR wrote:

"NOYB" wrote in message rthlink.net...
So Harry is convinced that Bush is to blame for California's crisis, eh?
Big surprise.

No kidding. Another east coast liberal that doesn't know what the
hell is going on out here.

Really? About two months ago, I had a long chat with Steve Westly. He
seemed to know what was going on in California, and he told me. Would he
know more than you?

And since Gray Davis, Cruz
Bustamante, and the other criminals running the state are bought and
paid for by unions - perhaps he knows a lot.

Davis was never a favorite of the trade unions, but he was and is better
than the right-wing-extremist Republican alternatives.

The
democrats keep trying to imply that this whole mess is Enron's fault.
Even some republicans buy into it.

Because a lot of the mess is Enron's fault. D'oh.

--
* * *
email sent to will *never* get to me.