Evan Gatehouse

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message
news:IuF8d.56442$aW5.51825@fed1read07...
I am back on some fun stuff now that the weather has eased off. Interior
cabinet work. I need to make a lot of cabinet doors and with ventelation

in
mind am thinking about using pre-woven chair caning. Anyone have any
experience with how long it will last with things in the cabinet bumping
into it?

Our new 1987 boat has them - but it's a catamaran and so things don't tend
to bump into them. Actually there aren't even latches on the cabinet doors
(serious gloat)

On a more serious note, I think unless you have heavy canned goods inside a
locker they will be sufficiently durable. On our last boat things may have
occasionally bumped into the locker doors but you could never hear a heavy
"hit"

--
Evan Gatehouse

you'll have to rewrite my email address to get to me
ceilydh AT 3web dot net
(fools the spammers)