Doug Dotson

Things have changed a bit since those pics were taken. The pilot
berth on the starboard side has been removed and replaced with
cabinets similar to those on the port side. The cane used matched
the existing cane perfectly. I guess that some things never change.

Doug
s/v Callista

"Glenn Ashmore" wrote in message

"Doug Dotson" wrote in message
Glenn,

All of our cabinets have cane fronts. They have held up very well over
5 years of sailing and a year of full-time cruising. Our's is the
traditional octagonal pattern. You can see some pics at
www.panoceanic.net

Very nice! When I see a boat all settled in like that I get all green
with
envy. :-)