Harry Krause

Gene Kearns wrote:
On Tue, 5 Oct 2004 08:45:42 -0400, "JimH" wrote:

"Gene Kearns" wrote in message
. ..
On Mon, 4 Oct 2004 18:17:35 -0400, "JimH" wrote:

How is this crap in any way better than the OT political crap you complain
about Kearns?

Oh, how sweet. Jax has a champion. Did he give you his lace hankie?
--

I am not a fan of Jax nor believe most of what he posts.

I offered a simple question to you because you complain about OT posts. You
could not offer a reasonable reply so you insult me. As expected.

Last I checked, this thread was about anchors, catenaries, chain....
that sort of thing.....

... at least until Jax got insulting and demeaning.

Why did you single me out for correction and ignore his posts?

Because since he started residing in my bozo bin, he doesn't have anyone
to play with, and he's hoping you'll engage him. I kid you not.

--
We today have a president of the United States who looks like he is the
son of Howdy Doody or Alfred E. Newman, who isn't smarter than either of

What, me worry?