Graeme Cook

Good advice.

I'd also saturate all sides of the wood, especially endgrain, with a
good fungicide and allow it to dry before applying epoxy.

Then two or three coats of epoxy to all sides, especially endgrain, as
the first coat will virtually disappear as its absorbed into the wood.

If any sun will get onto the wood you will also need a UV screen in the
resin as epoxy is very prone to UV degradation.

Happy painting

Graeme

Short Wave Sportfishing wrote:

On 4 Oct 2004 10:25:24 -0700, (Jeroen) wrote:

Can you use epoxy on a wooden floor? I mean is it possible to use
epoxy with a wooden underground?

It's better to seal both sides of the wood with epoxy resin/paint.

A little more information on what you are trying to accomplish would
help.

Take care.

Tom

"The beatings will stop when morale improves."
E. Teach, 1717