JAXAshby

I really tried to have a civil discussion with you

no, you didn't. you just spewed out trival squat, insisting that because you
can't -- and in are unable -- understand something, it doesn't exist.

your uncle's boat tied to a dock forty years ago in no way defines the
universe. forty years ago, your uncle also drove with fx today's limit of
alcohol in blood, and the fact that he never happened to kill someone in no way
"proves" his drunk driving was not then and today criminal.

I'm done with you.

good. please anchor downwind of me. I'll sleep better knowing you can't drag
down on my boat.